Change Meeting Notification Time in Outlook
Below is some sample code to automatically change the notification time of a meeting - this will overwrite what the sender has set.
To use it.
- Open Outlook.
Alt-F11to open Microsoft Visual Basic for Application.
- Selected the project on the left and side, and then select “ThisOutlookSession”
- Paste the code below.
- Next, create a new mail rule:
- Select on Apply Rule on Messages I Receive.
- Next, Select “Which is a meeting request of Update.
- Next, Select “Run a Script”, and select “AutoRejectMeetings”.
Last modified on 2015-03-15